Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why I Love My Three Year Old...

This week has been especially...trying. Our little girl as turned into a tantrum-throwing, whiney monster...but I'm not going to talk about that! Instead, let's talk about the cute things she does because Mommy needs a reminder! I love the cute things she says...after her bath today I wrapped Kaitlyn up in her flower bath towel. She said "Mommy, I'm a pink little flower!" and I said "Yeah, you're a very cute flower!" and she said "This little flower needs some fruit snacks!" :o) I love the way she twirls her hair like I do...even with two hands sometimes! I love the sweet look she gives me when I'm talking to her when she's in timeout...chin down, eyes up, batting the lashes and grinning big...so sweet. Ok...I love this and I hate this all at the same time because it sure does make it hard to be tough when she's giving me that look! ;o) I love that she says "Don't tickle my buns!!" every time she runs up the stairs when I'm behind her because she wants me to tickle her. I love that she loves to get a new roll of toilet paper out of the cupboard when we need a new roll...although today she left me stranded on the potty because she got side tracked with toys! I love the way she sings...this girl can carry a tune and be pretty on key like no 3 year old I've seen! If we want her to learn something (anything) we just have to make it into a song and she'll pick it up in no time. I love how excited she gets when she buttons her pants or zips her jacket on her own. See? I really do love her! Even when she's a little monster 3 year old!

No comments: