The last week or two Kaitlyn really seems to be growing up. I think, just maybe, we are near the end of the TERRIBLE THREE'S...finally! Sure, there are still tantrums and stubborn moments, but it really seems like Kaitlyn is listening and obeying us a little better lately. Like she is more willing to do things without as much of a throwdown fight. I'm not sure if it's the addition of preschool or her just getting a little older, but she sure has grown up lately. I love it and it makes me sad, all at the same time. This is the time of year where I always get sappy about how fast Kaitlyn is growing up and how big she's getting. It's so fun to think about the early days of Kaitlyn...bottles and diapers and tiny little outfits...new giggles and learning to crawl and walk and first words...so exciting! She's so self sufficient now...getting dressed on her own, starting to bathe herself (a little, anyways), learning to spell...I hope each new phase is just as exciting as the last! Ok ok, enough of the sappiness!
Now we're entering Birthday Party Mode...it's just over a month away! Kaitlyn is still in love with Max and Ruby...and wouldn't you know it, there is literally NO Max and Ruby party supplies...nothing! You can barely find anything Max and Ruby at all so I'm having to be very creative and make a lot of things myself. It's fun, but lots of work!
No comments:
Post a Comment