Saturday, March 20, 2010

What Have We Been Up To?!

Oopsy...how did a week and a half go by without me blogging?! Well...we have been BUSY with lots of fun things and a little work too!
Kaitlyn had a blast at Chuckey Cheese last week. She loved riding all the little rides and going down the slide there...she even put her own tokens in the slots for the rides "all by myself"...and she helped us 'throw' the balls for skiball. We all put our tickets together and won her this HUGE ball...perfect for outside...she loves it! We also hosted a "Think Summer Luau Party" last weekend...everyone had to wear summer-wear (shorts, tanks, flip flops, etc), bring a summery food, etc. I even borrowed some luau decor from my mom, which was great...we had a palm tree, monkey, flamingo, fish, etc...and I found a grass skirt to wear! Everyone got "lei'd" upon arrival to the party...we were very festive! There were quite a few kids there, so it was pretty chaotic...but they had such a fun time. We let Kaitlyn stay up WELL past bedtime...I don't think she went to bed 'til around 1opm and I had to wake her up for church at 8:15...well, she woke up with a dry diaper! Which leads me to believe that if we wake her up to go potty an hour or two after she normally goes to bed and then if we get to her first thing in the morning...she just MIGHT be able to be night time potty trained too! So we'll see...it doesn't bother me that she's in diapers at night, but I know we have to tackle that hurdle eventually...now the question really is do we move her into the big girl bed now or after we get her night potty trained...?
Kaitlyn checking out one of the rides at Chuckey Cheese...she seemed very interested in this man!

Enjoying the Luau Party...she loved hugging this parrot!
Kaitlyn in action...Daddy's little golfer!
Happy St. Patrick's Day...dressed in green to avoid getting pinched!

The weather has been great again this week! We made another trip to the zoo and have been playing outside pretty much every day...which is wonderful, until it's time to come back inside...that usually results in some kind of tantrum...so we've learned to have something to bribe her with waiting inside...dinner, for example!

My job has been starting to pick up this week too. It FINALLY feels like I'm REALLY a working Realtor now! I held two open houses last Sunday and have two more tomorrow...last Sunday I met quite a few possible clients and this week I've taken on a couple more prospects, so hopefully something will turn into a sale...and a check! :o) It's nice to have my first open house and my first showing appointment behind me now!








No comments: