is Kaitlyn's latest saying...we'll ask her a question and she'll pause a moment...say "um"...and then answer. It's incredibly funny to me that she has to stop and think about it...like what possibly can a 2 year old be pondering?! "What do you want for a snack, Kaitlyn?" To which she replies "...um...goldfish." "Do you want to take the stroller or the bike for a walk?" "...um...bike!" Too funny!
Not much new here...we're gearing up for a fun few days though. Tomorrow we're going to the zoo again, with a bunch of my mom friends...always a good time. Then Friday Grandma Maloch is coming up for Easter weekend! I'm helping out at Weeville (church nursery) Friday evening, then we'll just enjoy the warm weather on Saturday...and hopefully get some spring cleaning done. And then Sunday is church, Easter lunch with family and friends at our house, followed by an Easter egg hunt in our yard. YAY! I can't wait to see how Kaitlyn likes it this year. It seems like last Easter wasn't that long ago! This year she'll get to help us color eggs...she doesn't know it yet, but I found a Sesame Street egg coloring kit...I'm sure she'll be thrilled!
So that's the update for now...stay tuned for lots of warm weather pictures and Easter pictures too! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn dolled up in her Easter dress...what a princess!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment