Kaitlyn was all smiles when she got to meet her favorite guy Elmo, see? She even honked his nose like she does to her Elmo Live toy at home! I'm certain meeting Elmo was the greatest day in her life so far!
This week Kaitlyn drew her very first stick figure person. Mommy drew the one on the left and Kaitlyn drew the one on the right...complete with the head, legs, arms, face and hair! So that was pretty exciting. Then this afternoon we made a birthday card for someone and Kaitlyn "signed" her name. In the past this meant she takes the crayon and draws a few lines while she spells her name...today she surprised me and actually wrote an "I" and a "T" while spelling her name! What a little smarty pants! 
We have a few FUN things lined up for this week as well. Tomorrow I'm taking Kaitlyn to "Fancy Nancy Day" at a local bookstore. It's to promote a new children's book, but mostly it's an excuse to wear her pink tutu and jewerly! We're also taking a trip to Cedar Point this week! This will be Kaitlyn's third trip there and each year we have more fun than the last, so I anticipate this to be a great time. Now that she's over 36 inches tall there is so much more for her to ride, including her very first roller coaster ride...I can't wait to take her on that! So, stay tuned for lots of Cedar Point pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment