Friday, November 12, 2010

Still At It...

Well, we're still doing the night time potty training, but I'm starting to wonder if we're making any real progress or not. Like before, as long as I wake Kaitlyn up in the morning, she's dry...but if she wakes on her own, she's wet. I don't know if she's waking up and then peeing in her undies or if she's asleep, pee's in her undies and the wetness is what wakes her up. At any rate, I'd like to get to sleep in again in this life, so always having to wake her up is not that fun! On the plus side, she is starting to wake up dry at naptime most of the time...not sure if that will help her with the morning wake up or not. We're going to stick with it a little while longer and see what happens. I'd hate to give up already if she is starting to 'get it'.

We celebrated Wayne's birthday on Wednesday! Kaitlyn helped me make him a german chocolage cake FROM SCRATCH! She did a good job dumping all the ingredients in and helped stir a bit too...but what a mess it is when a little one helps in the kitchen! Ha!

Kaitlyn gets to go to her very first dental appointment on Monday! So far she's thrilled about going...I told her they make her smile and teeth sparkle and then she gets a prize...let's hope the dentist delivers on that! And her birthday party is a week from Sunday already! Her birthday shopping is pretty much done and we've started on Christmas shopping too...fun fun!

No comments: