Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Hola!"

Just a quick update! Kaitlyn has this Dora the Exporer Christmas book, that's recently become one of her favorites to read. Well, last week I opened it up to read to her and she says "Hola!"...um...when did my kid learn Spanish?! I guess just from us reading her that book and it says "Hola" at the very beginning! So now she knows that Hola means Hi and she always waves when I ask her what Hola means!

Kaitlyn has had a fun week, getting to play with her friends quite a bit. Last Friday she got to go to Audrey's house and then yesterday we went to Gavin's house to play! And she spent a few hours at Grandma B's house too, while Mommy was studying. PS...Mommy's Ohio Real Estate Exam is Friday so please hope I pass!!! I better not mention that Kaitlyn is back to sleeping well again...don't want to jinx ourselves! ;o)

So there's a quick flyby! Not much going on around here this week!

No comments: