Hard to believe it, but Kaitlyn is 4 months old today! Wow, time is flying! We have her 4 month check up on Wednesday...looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time! I can't wait to see how long she's grown (we know she's getting longer because she always outgrows the length of clothes way before she outgrows them width-wise) and I can't wait to see how much she weighs...my guess is...uhmmm...15 pounds...I really have no idea though! I'm just dreading her having those shots again...the screams that come out of that little body are just awful! :o(
We all had a great Easter weekend at Grandma Maloch's in Dayton. I was worried about being in the car so much (which always equals sleeping for Kaitlyn) and having Kaitlyn's schedule messed up, but she was a trooper and everything worked out great! She fell right asleep in my arms Saturday night (after her bottle) so I didn't even need to worry about rocking her to sleep in an unfamiliar place...she was zonked out! Her naps were a little off schedule, but nothing horrible. I was worried because we were going to be driving home Sunday and Kaitlyn would be due for a bottle while we were in the car, but she slept right through it, so I figured 'what the heck, let's keep on driving'! She made it all the way home, ate her bottle 2 hours later than normal and was as happy as ever! So, she didn't starve or anything...phew! :o) And she went right to sleep last night too...hallelujah, she's a good little traveler! The best part is now I know she doesn't have to be exactly on schedule...if she's an hour or two off, she seems to be ok! Good to know considering we have a HUGE trip to Grandpa Maloch's (in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan) coming up in 2 more months...it's a 9 hour drive, plus stops! Let's hope Kaitlyn can handle that trip! All in all, it was a great weekend though...I know Grandma Maloch really enjoyed seeing all of Kaitlyn's smiles and hearing her little giggles. She looked soooo cute in her Easter dress! What fun!!