Monday, March 17, 2008
Weekend Update!
We had a nice relaxing weekend...those are far and few between lately! Well, change that...I had a nice relaxing weekend...Wayne had to work quite a bit...but I got to spend lots of time with my little girl! During the work week it seems like I just feed her, change her and put her to bed and we don't get to play too much, so on the weekends I like to spend lots of time playing with her! She's getting so smart...tasting anything she can get her hands on...plastic toys, her bib, burp clothes, etc...not only does she try to suck her thumb or finger...our little over achiever tries to put her whole hand in her mouth! What a sight to see! Her latest thing is sticking her tongue out when she smiles or giggles. She has this little doggie that plays music...it dangles in front of her when she sits in her little rocker chair...anyways, she just sings and sings to that doggie...too cute! She kind of rolled over the other day from her tummy to her back...but I gave her a little head start...I just got her positioned perfectly so all she had to do was push her arms a little and over she went! So, she did it on her own...I just helped her get into position! She also said "Mom" this weekend too...I swear! Of course, it was TOTALLY accidental and I'm sure she didn't know what she was saying, but "mmmaaaaa" came out of her mouth...I heard it and so did Wayne...I started jumping up and down saying "I win, I win...she said 'Ma' first"!!!! Wayne says, "that doesn't count!"...I think he's just jealous! :o) So anyways, that's the latest...we're prepping for our big first over night trip this coming weekend...should be exciting! I'm a little worried about messing up the wonderful sleep routine we have going right now...hopefully she'll do fine though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment