Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still working on it...

Ok, so I'm not a genius when it comes to computers! Lots of pictures to come soon, I swear...I just haven't had time to fool around with this thing much yet! Anyways, I sure am happy it's almost the weekend! I have had enough work for one week! Hopefully this weekend will be nice and relaxing, since we don't have much to do...the following weekend is our first over night trip with Kaitlyn...going to visit Grandma Maloch in Dayton!! I have started my long list of things to take already! Kaitlyn...so little, yet she requires so much stuff! Geesh! I'm sure Grandma will be thrilled when we arrive though! We can't wait!! Kaitlyn is doing great...we switched formula's a few weeks ago and that seems to have helped...she spitting up much less! Yay! She is really getting strong...we can hold on to her hands and pull her from laying down to sitting up or even all the way to standing up! She just needs to get a grip on that whole 'balance' thing and she'll be sitting/standing in no time! She's finally starting to bounce a little bit in her exersaucer too! Yay!

No comments: