Friday, March 21, 2008
Snow for Easter!!?? Nooo!
Aw fooey! We're supposed to get like 4-7 inches of snow tonight...just in time to ruin our drive to Dayton tomorrow! Ugh, will this winter ever end?! Sometimes I think I'd like to move back to Las Vegas, just for the weather! Anyways, hopefully our trip to Dayton will go on with out too many hiccups along the way. Let the packing begin...rush rush to get that done today and then Kaitlyn and I are off to Girls Night to eat some yummy 'feel good food' and play some games! Kaitlyn has enjoyed her girls night outings so far...we've ventured to the mall, out to eat a few times, over to Kelly's to watch some movies, etc...Kaitlyn loves girls night...especially when her little boyfriend Gavin comes along (the only boy allowed at girls night)! They are too cute together! Any who...time to get packing...all that baby stuff to pack for such a little baby! I hope we don't forget anything! I keep thinking...how am I going to fit the rocking chair in the car so that I can rock her to sleep at night? Hopefully, swaying side to side will do the trick! At least the lulliby CD will fit nicely in the car! :o) Yay, it's the weekend!