Kaitlyn & Gavin cuddling and playing blocks!
Aww...Gavin wanted to give her a hug!
So Kaitlyn gave him a little smooch back!
Grandma also came to visit this weekend and had a blast with Kaitlyn! Only a Grandma would think that a toddler is just adorable while blowing their nose...ha ha! We enjoyed a little shopping, as usual! Grandma babysat Kaitlyn Saturday night so Mommy & Daddy could have a date...thanks Grandma!! We had a nice time...went birthday idea shopping at Toys R Us and then went to eat at Red Robin...yum! It's always nice to have a meal and some adult conversation!
We also tried Kaitlyn's Halloween costume on this weekend...I just HAD to show Grandma how cute she was...dressed up as a lavender flower! I asked Kaitlyn what she was going to be for Halloween and she replied "a costume!" Ha ha! So we worked on that and now I think she knows she's a flower instead of a costume! She can also say "trick or treat" but I may have to translate that in order for her to get some candy on Halloween! We're also beginning to think about her upcoming birthday...just over a month away! We ask her how old she's going to be and she says "two!"...if only I could get her to hold up two fingers too! She seems to be on the verge of another language burst soon...she's trying really hard to put 4+ words together, but they come out kind of mumbo jumbo...it's like she knows what she wants to say, but hasn't quite got it down. She is doing great with 3 words at a time though...and saying please more regularily now! YAY! The ABCs are coming along pretty well and she knows most of her colors now too...I can't believe how fast she learns this stuff! Hard to believe she's going to be two in a little over a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment