Is Kaitlyn's birthday! I can't believe she'll be two already! It really seems like we just had her 1st birthday party not that long ago! We're going with an Elmo theme this year...she is thrilled about that! Every time I'm looking at party supplies online she gets super excited yelling "Elmo Elmo!!"...yup, she's starting to say his name right! I even found an Elmo cake pan to use...hopefully I can tune up my 'domestic skills' before then! Ha!
So about a week ago Daddy decided it'd be "fun" to change Kaitlyn's crib over to the toddler bed...as it turns out, that was NOT FUN at all! The first night she got out of her "big girl bed" probably 30 times...we put her back in each time, only to have her get out again...finally, after 30ish tries, she fell asleep...and woke up at 4am to do the whole process all over again! The second night was a little better, but she still got out of bed a lot around 4am. And same for the third night, fourth night, etc. So, we decided to go back to the crib for a few months and try again. I wasn't in a hurry to get her into the big girl bed in the first place...that was all Daddy's idea...I say don't mess with a good thing...which is our sleeping through the night baby! After this sleepless week, Daddy says he's not too keen on the idea of more kids and having to deal with the middle of the night wakings again! ARGH! Hopefully we can prep her a little better before we try this again!
In other big news...Kaitlyn MAY be getting her VERY FIRST haircut soon! Our little baldy baby is looking pretty 'scruffy' on top...so we're trying to decide if we want to cut her hair before her birthday...and all the pictures that come along with her birthday! What if we don't like her haircut? What if she looks totally different? So, we're going to think about this for a bit! I'm just excited that she finally has enough hair for us to even consider getting her a haircut! Ha!
Well, I made it through my three weeks of real estate courses...it was rough, but we're done! So now I have to sign with a broker, apply to take the state exam, get approval, take and more importantly PASS the exam, and them I'm good to go! So...if you know anyone thinking of selling or buying a home...you let me know! He he! Wayne has been swamped with work lately too...taking on more and more whole house jobs...which is great for the money, but he has been working a ton. I think Kaitlyn is missing both of us a lot more lately!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment