Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Wayne!

Yup, Wayne is another year older...as of Tuesday! I got him a video game, per his request, that he has been playing a bunch! I also planned a little surprise birthday dinner...just a few of our friends were waiting at Carabba's for us...well, my stinker of a hubby must have thought something was up, so he hacked into my Facebook and checked my messages...which of course is how I invited everyone to his birthday dinner! DANG IT hubby! He said since his 29th birthday, when I TOTALLY got him good with a surprise party at home, that he is always a little worried about getting surprised again! Well, at least his 29th surprise party left that kind of impression on him! HA! But now I told him I don't need to wait for his birthday to surprise him...I will strike at any time! So, I may be throwing him another surprise in July...or February...or next weekend...I'll just have to see when the mood strikes me again! :o)

In other news...I'm officially going to work at Wells Bowen in Maumee! I met with the broker there several times and he is sponsoring me to take the licensing exam...yay! So I've been going to a few meetings there in the office, etc. trying to get acclimated. Now I just have to get my license!

Kaitlyn must have read my blog post about her being so good lately...because she is surely laughing at my saying that now! What a little monster she has been! Well, let me rephrase that...when Daddy is around, but not able to pay 100% attention to her...she is a little monster. She has become so attached to him...if he's home, she wants nothing to do with anyone else...it's the all-Daddy-channel...all Daddy, all the time! The last couple of nights she even woke up crying and whining...which is very unlike her...I don't know why she's doing it, but I do know that I don't like it! Hopefully, this is a VERY SHORT phase that will pass QUICKLY! Neither Daddy nor Mommy have very much patience in the middle of the night for an unreasonable toddler! UGH!

Uh oh...and now she's up from her nap! Time to go! Stay tuned for some memories coming soon!

No comments: