One year ago, Kaitlyn was turning one! It's amazing to look back through her baby book and see what she's accomplished in this past year. One year ago she was taking her first steps, having her first try with a spoon, waving, pointing, making lots of animal sounds and saying about 5 words. Now she's running and jumping like a pro, doing great with utensils and talking up a storm, combining 4+ words and singing songs! What a year! In my last blog, I told you I'd be back with more pictures, so here you go! I just couldn't narrow two years worth of pictures down to one blog post! Enjoy!
Finally enough hair to wear a bow - 10 months!

Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday Party - Cake Time!!

Getting very excited while watching Oprah with Mommy - 13 months!
Playing at the Beach for the 1st time in Ft. Meyers, FL - 14 months!
Showing us her belly - 15 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment