Sunday, November 15, 2009

Remembering When...

What an emotional week...my baby girl is turning two soon, five of my friends have new babies at home (and we all know that makes the baby clock tick a little bit!), Kaitlyn has been acting a little out of sorts, especially over night...it's just been an all around weird time. So I've been thinking a lot about how much our lives have changed over the last two years...about how much Kaitlyn has grown, learned and brought so much love to our lives. It feels like we just brought her home from the hospital a few months ago, yet it seems like she's been here forever...it's hard to remember a time when it was just Wayne and I. Anyways, I thought it'd be nice to take a little trip down Memory Lane...fun for you all to look at...and good for me to remember how much we love our little girl...even when she wakes up in the middle of the night...and I may be a tad grouchy...he he! Our little Kaitlyn is amazing...the best thing that has happened in our lives and we love her so much...she is beautiful and funny and so smart and charming and loving and I wouldn't change one thing about her...she IS our family and she is wonderful!

Going home from the hospital on 11/25/07...1 day old!


Kaitlyn's 1st photo shoot with Mommy - just a couple days old!
Sleepy little angel - 2 months old!
One of Mommy's favorite pictures - fun in the exersaucer at 4 months!

Our beautiful, smiley girl - 7 months!

Hmm...I'd like to add a few more pics...but it's getting impossible on this blog...so stay tuned for more in a few days! ;o) See, wasn't that fun?!

No comments: