Sorry I have been MIA lately! I miss my computer free-time! For some reason, I woke up early today, so I might as well play online, right?! Anyways, after reading though my last post, I realized I forgot a bunch of stuff from our Florida trip, so I'll do a little "Part 2" of that first! I forgot to mention that when we were at Magic Kingdom Wayne got POOPED on by a bird! Ha ha! Yup, slimmy green poo right on his shirt sleeve! And yes, there are pictures of that for those that are interested! Wayne had bad luck with birds on our trip, as he was also WHACKED in the face by a pelican coming in for a crash landing! We were on a pier in Ft. Myers and he was holding Kaitlyn and I saw this huge bird coming toward them...well, my fear of birds made me tongue-tied so all I could get out was "ahh ahh ahh" and then WHACK! Wayne took a bird wing right across the side of his face! It was just feathers, of course, so he wasn't hurt...but it scared the crap outta me! Once the bird landed, we all realized that it was limping around and it's one leg was hurt, so that's probably the reason for it's crash landing into Wayne! Another funny thing we discovered on our trip is that if you are on a bridge over water, the GPS makes it look like you're driving your car on water...kinda funny...and yes, we took a picture of that too! Ha! Speaking of pictures...most of them should be on Shutterfly now...I think!
So Grandma Maloch is up this weekend for a visit...she's been on babysitting duty the whole time so far though! Thanks Grandma!! She watched Kaitlyn while I worked all day Saturday and then again at night so Wayne and I could have a Valentine's Day date! We headed to Carabba's...where we were told the wait was 3...THREE...HOURS! To which we said NO WAY and decided to go to Olive Garden instead...still a 1.5 hour wait, but not nearly as bad as 3 hours! We put our name in and then ran to Target (a fun date, right?!) to kill some time...then got to eat and it was yummy! Today we're going to a later church service (which stinks b/c I actually woke up early on my own!) and then Gavin may come over to play for a bit...depending on how these kiddo's nap today!
So, what's new?! Wayne surprised me coming back from Florida...I thought he'd be late on Saturday but he showed up Friday morning! So that was a nice surprise for v-day! I've just been busy with work and chasing the kiddo around. She finds everything that she shouldn't...how do they do that?! The floor could be spotless, except for one fallen Cheerio or something and she finds it every time...and puts it right to her mouth! UGH! The last week or so she's been fascinated by her belly button and mine...she walks around holding her shirt up showing her little belly off...and she tries to say belly, which comes out more like "beeyi" or something like that. She's really trying to talk a lot now too...she'll hold a conversation with you of baby babble with a few REAL words mixed in! And she gets very excited and says "dis?" and "dat?" with a high pitched squealy voice...as in, "Tell me what this and that is because I'm so excited to know everything!" Geeeez, when did my baby grow up?! Oh! And other exciting news! I have said before that her hair was starting to come in more, but it REALLY is now!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment