I know I say this all the time, but I really can't believe she's 15 months old now! Where has this year gone already?!
Now for our weekend update! Friday night I went out with a couple girlfriends and we saw Paul Blart; Mall Cop...it was a little silly, but pretty funny too. Saturday was work, as usual, for me while Wayne was on baby duty. He was packing away some of Kaitlyn's old things that she doesn't use any more and he decided to see what she'd do in her Exersaucer now that she's older and too big for it. So he put her in it and she started jumping right away...the funny part is she's so tall now that the toys that dangle from it were hitting her in the face! Ha ha...she was having a really fun time in it though! It was just crazy to think that we got it almost a year ago and her feet couldn't even reach the bottom of it and we had to stuff blankets around her to keep her from tipping over in it! So that was a fun little trip down memory lane. We also had poker Saturday night (first time in a few months), which was fun, but would have been more fun had we actually won any money! And Sunday was church as usual and then we went out to lunch at Pollyeye's in BG and had some YUMMY stuffed breadsticks! I love that place! Monday we had a play date at one of my coworker's houses...except two of the girls didn't show up so it was just Amy and I and our two kiddo's again...which was still fun! Pics of that to come soon on Shutterfly!
Kaitlyn hasn't been up to too many new 'tricks' lately...she's learning what sound the monkey makes (ah ah ah!) and she's back to saying "me me" but we still have no idea what that means! Wayne and I were talking over the weekend about how right now we feel like she's starting to say more and she tries to communicate with us more, but we don't always understand so she's starting to get frustrated at us! I have a feeling that the next few months are going to be a little frustrating for everyone! But it's so fun hearing some of the sounds/words that come out of her mouth! Wayne thinks she's going to be a card player because the other day he said he heard her say "double down"! Ha ha ha...I'm sure she didn't know what she was saying, but still very funny! Well, I think that's all for now!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now begins the time when we really need to be careful about what we say in front of our kiddos! They are repeating way too many things! haha
Post a Comment