
She also went on some other kiddie land things...trucks, planes that go up in the air, jeeps, carousels, etc...but Mommy's favorite part was yet to come! I thought Kaitlyn was around 34 or 35 inches tall...and to ride some of the bigger kiddie rides you need to be 36 inches...so I didn't think she'd get to ride Frog Hopper, which is the CUTEST little ride ever! But I thought we might as well have them measure her, just in case...well, sure enough the 'worker guy' said she's good to go!!! Woot! As soon as he said that I jumped up and down, clapped and said YAY (seriously, not exaggerating!) Kaitlyn gets to go on Frog Hopper!! She was by far the smallest little kid on the ride...once they pulled the lap bar down onto her you couldn't even see her little face anymore! Ha ha! So, the WHOLE family watched Kaitlyn's little legs dangle out of Frog Hopper bouncing up and down! It was great! I was trying to video tape it, but I was laughing so hard it's probably all shaky looking! Ha! So, that ride alone, totally made my day!

Getting ready to ride Frog Hopper...she looks so little...and oh so cute!
The grown ups had a bunch of fun too! Wayne's brothers like roller coasters so I got to tag along with them on quite a few big rides while Daddy took Kaitlyn to play some more. I was bummed about missing Kaitlyn on rides, but it was so fun going on some roller coasters too! Once it got dark we headed for the haunted houses (it was a Halloweekend!)...I'm not usually a 'get scared and like it' kind of person, but they were really fun. People would jump out of nowhere and get right in your face just as you'd turn around! They got me a bunch of times because I was looking at Kaitlyn and then I'd look forward again and then BOO! AAAH! CRAP!! I was really impressed with how they were with the kiddo's too...if they saw that you had a little one, they'd send the 'not so scary' monsters over to just wave and say 'hi baby' to the kiddo's...that was awesome because I really didn't want her to freak out! Ha! So, it was a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment