Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Football Season!!

GO BUCKS!! I'm officially a 'football widow' for the next few months...at least on Saturday's anyway! I have to admit, I'm a bit excited for college football season too (not nearly as much as Wayne though!)...mostly because Kaitlyn looks so stinking cute in her Ohio State cheerleading outfit! Hopefully we can get her to yell "Go Bucks" at the tv...and hopefully she WON'T pick up any BAD WORDS Daddy yells at the tv!

So just a few random things...our week has been pretty busy, yet uneventful. We did get new carpet yesterday, which was a spir of the moment kind of thing! Wayne's 'carpet guy' got him a good deal so we splurged! Now we REALLY need to find a new home for the dogs before they stink up the new carpet! Kaitlyn seems to like it too...she calls it "cah-tut" and says it every time we come in the house and she see's it! Now we're just trying to get the house put back together from being totally torn apart from the new carpet going in! Ugh!

Kaitlyn is still doing well with the potty...she's been going a few times a day now and has had a few more poops in it too! I feel like I need to step it up and be more consistent though...sometimes I just don't feel like taking her potty, but I need to run with this while she's still interested in it! The big news though, is that she's starting going potty for Aunt Ruth during the day too...that's a huge plus!

We have another fun weekend planned! Saturday = football all day...well, I might escape and do some shopping and leave Wayne alone for "football holiday"! Ha ha! Then Sunday morning we're driving to Grandma M's...we have a family reunion party thing...and I'm SURE Grandma is very excited to show off her granddaughter! Then Monday we'll probably go to a Labor Day Parade...Kaitlyn seems to love parades! That's all for now!

No comments: