Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time to Play!

Yesterday we had another play date with Gavin! He is now 19 months and Kaitlyn is 19.5 months...they are starting to take interest in the other a little bit more now! Kaitlyn honked Gavin's nose...and we got them to give each other a kiss too! It was adorable! I think Kaitlyn likes playing at Gavin's house because they have lots of toys that are new to her...trucks and cars and things she doesn't get to play with at home. Cute pics are up on Shutterfly!
Not a whole lot new around here...Kaitlyn is getting better with counting...she can say numbers 2 through 10 (except 7), but doesn't do them all consistently yet. She'll usually say about half of the numbers each time...I still think that's pretty darn good! :o) No news with using the potty yet...I try to sit her on it before bath time...some days she sits on it a couple minutes...other days she pops right up and just wants to get in the tub! Tonight she sat on it for a while...I kept saying "Your pee pee goes in the potty" and then I'd go "ppsssssss"...so now when she sits on the potty she says "ppssssss"! No actual pee in the potty yet though. Bath time has gotten quite a bit...wetter...lately too. She has learned how to really splash to get Mommy soaked! And she likes to lay face first in the water...it really looks like she's swimming! Well, I think that's the update for now! Here are some cute pics from our play date with Mr. Gavin! Enjoy!

Kaitlyn & Gavin...both trying to bounce on their toys!

Kaitlyn honked Gavin's nose!


Kiss Kiss! How sweet! Good thing Daddy wasn't around! He he!

No comments: