It's been a banner week around here, as far as potty training goes! Kaitlyn has pee'd on the potty every day this week, except for Tuesday (Mommy's night out)...and she's gone twice on it today so far! Woot! And sometimes she'll even say "I potty!" after she's all done! So now it looks like we'll be taking her little potty seat with us to Hocking Hills this weekend! We'll see how that goes!
In other breaking news, she's saying a few more 3 word combo's...yesterday she said "Get down peeeez" because she wanted out of her high chair...Mommy was VERY pleased that she said please! I just can't believe how much her talking has taken off in the last couple of weeks...2 word combo's all the time now and she's repeating random things she hears, like from TV even! This is kind of silly, but I had a baby show on this morning and they were telling the woman to push so Kaitlyn was running around going "push push push"! Ha ha! I guess we have to be careful of what we have on TV now even!
This morning I took Kaitlyn with me to run a couple errands and she did great...I equipped myself with snacks, drink, toys, etc...they were both QUICK trips to the store, but still...no screaming, which is a VERY GOOD thing! I think it helps if I just do quick trips and let her walk if I don't have too much to get...let me tell you how much of a workout it is chasing a kid around a store! Ha! I found some pretty neato storage bins for her room (and Daddy is going to make her some shelving to store them on!)...making room for more toys, books, etc. with her upcoming birthday and Christmas!
Well, we're off to Hocking Hills tomorrow! I better get packing!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment