Last night was SOOOO much better than the night before! Kaitlyn was asleep by 9:15-ish, I went to bed around 10:30 and got up at 7 and Kaitlyn was just waking up when I got out of the shower! Sweet! That sleep was much needed...last night I felt a sore throat coming on so I was hoping to get some rest. So today I have a scratchy throat and a little cough and a stuffy head...ick! I swear, everyone has been sick lately...could it be because this crappy Ohio weather goes from 80 one day to 55 the next?!?! Oh, how I miss Las Vegas at times like this!
Last night Kristal came over with her little guy who is 5 months old. Kaitlyn was fascinated by 'the baby' and kept wanting to touch his face and hair...he has lots of cute reddish hair! We went to dinner at Chowders (here in Waterville) and the babies were pretty good, but they both kept squealing (happy squeals, not cries). This lady sitting at the table next to us kept mumbling to the guy at her table about how loud the babies were and how annoying it was! DUH lady...if you want a quiet, romantic meal go to a nice restaurant, not a family place! GEESH! We heard her say something to the waitress about it and do you know what? That lady got money off her bill because of our babies! What the heck?! It's not like we were encouraging them to squeal...we were trying to shush them, etc...but it's a little hard to 'force' a baby not to squeal! Ugh, people these days!
Well, Kaitlyn made me eat my words yesterday...you know I said she's not interested in doing SO BIG anymore? Well, last night she did it like 3 times or something! Ha! Well, I think that's about it...hope everyone else is staying healthy with this crazy weather change! Bbbrrr...cold!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment