Friday, the 24th Kaitlyn will be 11 months old...let the final countdown 'til her birthday begin!! I can't believe she'll be ONE in a month! Where has the year gone?! Lately she's been sleeping MUCH better......HALLELUJAH!! I think we're back to normal now! Phew! She's also walking with her push toy a lot more...she'll use it to go from toy to toy around the house...she hasn't figured out how to turn it around when she reaches a dead end, so she'll climb over it to get to the opposite side and use it the 'wrong' way to get where she needs to go! She's really getting into climbing it seems...up the stairs (Seriously, this is getting out of hand because we can't turn our back for 5 seconds and she's up to the top already -- don't worry Grandpa's and Grandma's -- we're using the baby gates for sure now!), she tries to climb onto the couch, she tries to climb in the bathtub, over her toys, everywhere! She's going through a waving phase now too I think...she'll just start randomly waving out of the blue...kind of cute! Oh, I forgot the other day at Toys R Us she practically climbed out of my arms to this lady behind us in line...she wanted her to hold her! The lady was like "Wow, what a friendly baby"...it was very cute! She's also been doing great with feeding herself...it amazes me how she got the hang of it practically over night! Let's see...what else...I've heard "Mama" a few more times...melts my heart every time! Well, I guess that's my update for now...this weekend we don't have many plans...I have a bridal shower to go to for a friend from high school...no babies allowed though...boo! :o( Otherwise, I'm hoping it'll be a relaxing weekend...well, plus the Ohio State/Penn State game...GO BUCKS!! Here's a picture of Kaitlyn emptying the kitchen drawers...another new favorite activity! :o) 

No comments:
Post a Comment