Saturday, October 25, 2008
ELMO LIVE!!!
We love Aunt Ruth!!! Yesterday after work her and I and Kaitlyn took a trip to our new favorite store, Toys R Us and she bought Kaitlyn Elmo Live...THE HOTTEST TOY for the upcoming holiday season! Elmo Live is VERY neat...he sings, dances, tells stories and jokes...and is SERIOUSLY life-like...so life-like that it's a little eerie (hmm...is that spelled right?)! So we've been having a lot of fun playing with Elmo...I think Mommy likes him more than Kaitlyn does so far! Last night Grandma Maloch also came up, so it's been quite the exciting weekend already! I had a wedding shower to go to today (for my friend Katie from HS) so Grandma watched Kaitlyn most of the morning while I was at the shower. Grandma did a great job, but was pooped from carrying all the baby paraphanalia (hmm...I am an awful speller) like the diaper bag, floppy seat cover and the baby herself! We've visited with a few old friends today and they all got to meet Kaitlyn for the first time...and of course everyone though she was a little doll! She's been walking more with us too, only holding on to one of our hands, instead of two, so I think she's getting closer to taking those exciting first steps! We don't have much else planned for the weekend...we definitely won't miss Ohio State playing Penn State tonight...GO BUCKS!! And of course church in the morning. Hopefully we can relax a little bit tomorrow! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment