Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And The Winner Is...

The Chicco Polly Candy High Chair!! Wahoo, my search for a high chair has FINALLY come to an end! I've been looking FOREVER for a high chair that I like...the cheap ones are TOO cheap...the medium priced ones are nice, but they have this stupid lap bar thing in the way (making it difficult to get baby in/out) and the expensive ones are...well, expensive! But...they have everything I wanted in a high chair and I figured she'll be in it 'til she's like 3 or something...so we'll get our moneys worth out of it...and it'll pull right up to the table too...so, the expensive one it is!! :o) Kaitlyn loves it and so do I! She's getting a lot better at feeding herself too! Hooray! Here she is eating her favorite food thus far...string cheese...she got the 'cheese gene' from Mommy! He he!Her sleeping is pretty much back to normal now...sleeping through the night a good 10-11 hours again...thank goodness because those up and down nights were starting to wear on me! She's learning to do patty cake now too...she's been able to clap a long time, but now she's learning to do the 'roll it' part! Very cute! She's getting better at walking with her push behind toy and yesterday she walked along next to me only holding onto one hand, instead of both my hands...that's pretty good!

Last weekend we went to the Apple Butter Festival...we had a great time...Kaitlyn slept the whole time we were there though! Lately she can't decide if she needs one nap or two...well, that day she only took one nap all day long! Crazy kid...Mommy's not ready for you to only take one nap a day! But she slept from like 1-3 ish...and that was it for the entire day! So...we'll see...some days it's just a long after-lunch nap like that and other days she still takes a nap in the morning and one in the afternoon! Which reminds me...I made her BIRTHDAY PARTY for 2pm, so hopefully she won't want to sleep during it! TAKE NOTE: KAITLYN'S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY is Sunday, November 23rd, 2008 at 2pm!!!!!!!! Save the date!! :o) It's the day before her actual birthday, but we didn't think too many people would be able to come if we had it on Monday, the 24th! So, I'm getting very excited about this special occasion!!! The invites are already written...just have to address the envelopes! The party supplies are bought...now I just have to decide what to feed everyone, besides cake! And, of course, what to buy Kaitlyn for her birthday?!?! So many choices!

Well, that's about it...stay tuned for lots of new pictures!! :o)

No comments: