Kaitlyn can give 5 now!! We hold our hand out and say "Gimmee five" and then she looks at us, slaps our hand and looks at us again and then we say "Alright!!"...she loves the "Alright" part...and then she claps her hands! It's cute! She doesn't seem too interested in SO BIG anymore though...she only does that every once in a while.
Well, last night was rough again! I swear, this baby slept wonderfully for the first 6 months or so and then the last few months it's a guessing game at bedtime! Last night she was tired and was almost asleep in my arms so I put her in the crib and WAAAHHH she's up screaming and crying! DOH! I bet we went through that cycle about 10 times and then I was ready to drop! So I called Daddy to the rescue...and I went to sleep! He he! Ugh...I just don't know if she has a little cold or is teething or what. I want my sleepy baby back! :o)
Tonight my friend Kristal is coming over with her little guy who is 5 months old...the babies will get to play a little bit so that'll be fun. I just gotta drudge through the rest of this work day...ugh! I'm soooooo ready for the weekend already! I'm really dreading work lately...I'm getting bored with it...plenty of work to do...I just don't feel like calling a zillion people! BLAH!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment