What a good day to stay in bed in your jammies all day long! No such luck though...this darn job cuts into my life! It's so dreary and icky out today...gotta love fall in Ohio...feels like 55 or something now...in a couple days it's supposed to be 80 again! Go figure! At least it'll be nice for the weekend! Lots of fall things going on! Anyways, last night was eh...Kaitlyn went to bed late again since it was my late night for work...so she was sleeping around 10:15 or so...and up again around 4am...ugh! It seems this has become an almost regular thing for her the last week or so...and I don't like it! Nothing I do seems to help her get back to sleep...except for letting her sleep in my bed! She still has a little bit of a runny nose, but I think she's just about over her cold, so hopefully she won't be so clingy and she can sleep ALL NIGHT in her own crib! It's hard to go back to waking up in the middle of the night when we've been so used to sleeping through this long! Hopefully I can break her of this soon!
Let's see...I guess there isn't much else going on...I've been shopping around for a new high chair. The one we have is a little one that fits over a regular chair, but I decided we need a full size one soon. The problem is that I don't like any of the ones out there right now...they all have this stupid bar thing in the way so that it makes it impossible to get the baby in and out. Kaitlyn is doing a little better with feeding herself...she does great with larger foods (biter biscuits, toast, string cheese, etc) but we're still struggling with the small stuff like cheerios...weird, because she used to pick them up and play with them! I miss Kaitlyn a bunch today...Wednesday's are the worst because I work late on Tuesday and then have to get up early Wednesday and I don't get to see her much at all! :o( I wanna be a stay at home mom!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment