Friday, June 5, 2009

Cute Kid Updates!

Kaitlyn has been such a little ham lately...doing some really cute things! Bedtime is wonderful right now...I lay her down, tell her "good night" and the last few weeks she says "nigh nigh" back to me...so sweet! Well, the last couple nights she tells me "nigh nigh" before I even say it to her! I lay her down, she has a big grin on her face and then says "nigh nigh!" like she's happy about telling me good night! Funny this is then I walk out of the room and she cries...ha ha, only for a minute or so though!

Walks around our neighborhood have gotten really fun with her too. She points out all the fire hydrants and says "dat?" and so I tell her "that's a fire hydrant" and she says "hot!"...because all things 'fire' MUST be HOT...ha ha...because we tell her "don't touch, the fireplace is hot", etc...go figure! She's also starting to recognize familiar houses on our street...she can point to our house and her 'baby friend Violet's' house...and now she gets very excited when we walk past Kelly's house too...she keeps saying "Keh-it Keh it" for Kelly! Ha ha!

Hooray, the weekend is almost here! Tomorrow is a busy day...work all day and then Wayne's niece's graduation party after that. No plans for Sunday yet though, other than church. And Monday we are playing with Kaitlyn's buddy Joe and then we have her 18 month check up...always anxious to see how much she's grown...but not as excited about the shots! Well, I think that's about it...happy weekend!

No comments: