Hooray, it's finally almost here! One more day of work, a busy night of packing, one more time to put Kaitlyn to sleep (insert tear here) and then we're off! So, we won't be online for about a week or so! Here's our itenerary: Thursday AM fly to Tampa, board the cruise ship, Friday at sea all day long, Saturday at Grand Cayman Island all day, Sunday at sea again, arrive in Tampa Monday AM, stay in Tampa for Monday and fly home Tuesday AM! Happy Vacation!!!! :o)
I have to share about our little dinner conversation the other night...I forgot to write this yesterday! So we're eating dinner and I give Kaitlyn her cup of milk...to which she asks "juice?" and points at the fridge...and I say "No, you get milk"...then I say something like "Take a few more bites of your chicken and carrots", to which she says "nanas?" (bananas) and points at the fruit basket on the counter...and I say "No" and then she says "babies?" (babies = berries, as in strawberries) and points at the fridge again...and I say "No, chicken and carrots"...you can see how it went! Ha ha! It was just really fun...we sort of had a little conversation about what to eat for dinner! So that was cool...but I can see how her talking more is going to get very challenging...all these requests she has all the sudden!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is such a cute story! Enjoy your vacation this week!
Post a Comment