Sunday, December 14, 2008

Parties Galore!

Whew, I'm ready for bed! But I thought I better upload a walking video so the Grandma's and Grandpa's that are far away can see!! Kaitlyn is really getting the hang of it now! She doesn't need to be lured with Elmo anymore...she'll let go of tables, people, etc. and go to something else she wants with out dropping to her hands and knees as much! She's not walking all the time yet, but I think she will by Christmas time! I can't believe how quickly she seems to be picking it up, now that she's actually started! This video is from a couple days ago...I really need to take a new one...maybe this weekend I can do that! Enjoy the video of my little TODDLER...that still sounds weird! Ha!
So today was very fun...well, after work anyways! Wayne was on baby duty since I had to work all morning...he said she only napped like 20 minutes in the morning and that was it! Yikes! She fell asleep in the car on the way to the party, but that was only another 20 minutes, so when we got there she was a monster! Ugh...I just love being the Mommy of the fussy baby at the party! Ha ha! But once we got some food in her and some toys for her she was ok. Phew, total meltdown avoided! Gavin's birthday party was lots of fun. All the babies were so cute together...we even took a picture in the same pose as we did nearly a year ago...look at the difference! It's a little harder to get one year olds to cooperate than when they were sleepy newborns!


After the birthday party it was off to a coworker of mine's party. We didn't stay long since we had a little monster with us...but it was fun to see some of my old coworkers away from work! We took Kaitlyn home and she went to sleep pretty easily again tonight (enter big sigh of relief here) and then it was time for poker! And now I'm ready for bed!!

No comments: