Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day!

Well, I wish I got a snow day from work! I think we're going to take Kaitlyn out to play in the snow either tonight or tomorow! I have a good winter coat for her but we need to get some snow pants and some boots and then she'll be set! She even has a sled that we got with some of her birthday money! So tonight I think we'll do some shopping and then sled tomorrow! Fun fun! She touched the snow today but did not seem fond of the cold, wetness at all! I wonder what she'll think of sledding! :o)

It's been pretty boring around here the last couple of days. Last night we just stayed in and relaxed around the house. Kaitlyn kept waving and saying "Bye bye" out the front window...not sure if she was waving at cars going by or the snow falling! Ha! She did some more walking last night and I got another good video of it! I counted exactly 30 steps that she took in a row!! That's pretty good I think! So she's doing great with it, she just needs to build some more confidence. Earlier she was going back and forth between Aunt Ruth and I and she knows the game now...she walks to me, I turn her around and she walks to Ruth...well, today she started turning around on her own and going back and forth between us with out much prompting! So that was exciting! So...can someone tell me when time slows down??? I swear it was just a few days ago that Kaitlyn turned one and now she'll be 13 months in a week already! Geeesh! Well, that's the update for today I guess! Stay warm!

No comments: