I think Kaitlyn has officially graduated from 'taking steps' to being a 'walker'!! A couple nights ago she kept walking between Wayne and I...she'd get to Wayne, turn around with out any help, and then come back to me...over and over again! I bet we played this little 'walking game' for an hour! It was so fun! Then I got the video camera out and got a few minutes on film, but wouldn't you know it, the video is too long to upload on here! Rats! Then tonight we were in the basement with the dogs and she kept walking after them...almost like she was trying to chase them, but she's not quite fast enough yet! Then we'd sit her on the dogs back (holding onto her, of course) and she just giggles like crazy! It's so funny! I was laughing so hard it made my stomach hurt! So it was a fun night! Tomorrow we're going to put Kaitlyn in the 'walkers' room at church...they have the 'babies' room, then the 'sitters & crawlers' room and now she'll get to go into the 'walkers' room with all the other toddlers! Hopefully they won't run her over! Oh, my little baby is growing up so fast!
No other news to report really...today was my last day of work for a week! Let the Christmas festivities begin! We still have a little bit of shopping to finish up and we want to get Kaitlyn's picture taken with Santa still too. Plus we need to get to the Lights at the Zoo, but this weather is not cooperating at all! I think the high tomorrow is like 20 and then Monday it's 14...yes, degrees! BBBRRRR! Well, here is a pic of Kaitlyn enjoying her first sledding adventure! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment