I think we can officially call her a TODDLER now!! Oh my, that sounds so weird! Isn't she still my little baby?? Anyways, the walking is going really well I think! We still have to kind of 'make' her walk because she's not too willing to just let go and walk...but now she can make it across ALMOST the entire living room!! Hooray for Kaitlyn!! Luring her with Elmo seems to work the best still...but last night she did let go of the couch and take a couple steps toward another toy without any 'suggesting' from me! He he! I think maybe she'll be walking all over the place by Christmas time...perfect timing so all the family can see her toddling around!! So that is so very exciting! Now we just have to figure out how to get her to sleep well again! I'm blaming it on the 'learning a new skill' theory...perhaps she's very excited about learning to walk and the excitement is keeping her up at night!?
Tonight Wayne and I sort of get a date night again! Wahoo! Auntie Kelly is going to watch Kaitlyn so we're going to grab a bite to eat and then go to volleyball...I was hoping for a more typical date, but this is the last night for vball for the year so we thought we'd go play one last time and then from here on out we can have 'real' dates! Ha ha! Not too much else new...today is Gavin's birthday (Kaitlyn's little boyfriend, he he) so that is very exciting...Welcome to the ONE CLUB Gavin!! :o)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment