Saturday, May 16, 2009

"AH AH AH" The Girl Loves Monkeys!

So I'm very impressed with Wayne today! It's Saturday which means I work and he has Kaitlyn all day. He's already vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen and he took Kaitlyn to the Zoo!! He must be working on his Father of the Year Award or something! :o) Anyways, he said Kaitlyn loved the zoo, especially the monkeys...he said she was screaming her monkey noise ("AH AH AH") at them the whole time! Ha ha, how funny! Too bad I missed it!

Oh, a couple things I forgot last time...this really surprised me...Kaitlyn can plug our cell phone chargers into our phones! Is that nuts or what?! That's like a little pin point into a tiny little hole...the girl apparently has good aim...and I was worried about block stacking?! DUH! And I've discovered the secret to successful exercise and weight loss...a jogging stroller! I tried running with it for the first time a few days ago...we started walking and then I picked up the pace to a jog and Kaitlyn goes "Weee!" since we were going faster. So we ran a while and then I slowed back down to a walk and Kaitlyn starts fussing at me to go faster again! UGH...her whining was enough to get me going again! So...if you have kids, use their whining as a way to motivate you to keep exercising! Ha ha ha! Maybe I could make millions writing a book on that??

Oooh, a couple more wordy things too! Yesterday we were at the playground...Kaitlyn was swinging and I'd let her slow down and then ask her if she wanted to go higher...so now she says "how-uh" (higher) on the swings! And there was this little boy swinging next to us too...he was 21 months and just talking up a storm to Kaitlyn! He kept saying "hi new friend"...it was so cute! I also am working on 'please' with her...she won't say it on her own yet, but she'll try to repeat it...it comes out like "peee" ha ha! Oh and her face is looking soooo much better already! All her scabs fell off already so now it's just a little pink...so it looks like 18 month pictures are still a go!

So, that's all I think...we don't have much going on this weekend...church, brunch, then Wayne's holding another open house and I'm off to the Baby Expo at the mall. That should be fun! Happy Weekend! :o)

No comments: