I know I just blogged yesterday, but I have to mention a few things before I forget them! Ha! Kaitlyn has been a door-opening maniac lately! Before, it'd take her a little bit of working at it before she could get the door open...now she just turns the knob and walks right in...when you're sitting on the toilet...yes, it's wonderful! She also can slide open the patio door...I think only if it's not latched though. Today Aunt Ruth said she slid open the patio door, climbed down the steps and went out and played in the back yard...all in a matter of a minute while she had her back turned! Yikes! Guess we have to really keep all the doors locked now! She also sort of said a 3 word phrase today!! They were playing peek-a-boo and Aunt Ruth would say "Where's Kaitlyn?" and then say "There she is!" so now Kaitlyn says "theresheis"...and yes, it's all run together like that! I don't know if that really counts as combining words...it's more like she learned it as a phrase (same goes for "all done")...but it's 3 words which is pretty stinking cool! Here's a hair update...she has some! :o) Lots of people have mentioned that she's finally getting hair recently, which means they are noticing and that it's not just wishful thinking on my part! Woo! Today she woke up from her nap with a curly mohawk...her hair parts on the side, but then it curls back up toward the middle...so she has a curly mohawk when it's humid out! Ha ha!
Tonight I get a Mom's Night Out...can't wait!! Daddy is on baby duty while I meet up with some 'mom friends' at a restaurant at the mall...then hopefully I can stick around to shop for a bathing suit. Our cruise is in 13 days!! WOOHOO!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment