As if life isn't hectic enough already...guess what I'm going to do?? I'm going back to school! EEEK! I know, right? I'm going to get my Real Estate License...I know...the market sucks right now (I've heard that already), but for the business that Wayne is in, it totally makes sense for me to do this. Every house that he and his brother buy to flip, they have to pay realtor fee's...so, we figured we might as well keep those fee's in the family, right? So, as of yesterday, I'm officially a college student at Owens...again! I only have to take 2 classes in the summer and 2 in the fall and then I can sit for my licensure exam! So, I'm very excited, but also a bit nervous about how I'm going to find time to study! Thank goodness it's only 2 classes at a time...and it's only 2 nights a week each semester...so that's not too bad. Hopefully I'll remember how to read a book that's not about raising babies!
Our weekend was nice...can't beat the weather, that's for sure! Sunday our niece Danielle came over to watch Kaitlyn for a few hours while we did yardwork. That was a huge help! At first, we thought we could manage yardwork AND keeping an eye on Kaitlyn...but it was insane trying to keep her in our yard, away from the street, out of the neighbors yard, etc. She is a very busy little girl! But Danielle came over and entertained her so we could get some shrubs trimmed, mulch pulled out, etc. Danielle even played Ring Around the Rosie with her and she loved it! Yesterday Kaitlyn got to visit Grandma Brennan while I enrolled at school...she had a good time and now says "Papa" to Grandpa Brennan too! Then we went to the playground again and Daddy met us there after work, so that was cool!
Not too much new with Kaitlyn...she's going through a waking up early phase right now...we're less than thrilled about that! She USED to sleep 'til around 7:45-8am...then she started waking up between 7-7:30am (stupid daylight savings time!) and then the last few days she's been waking up around 6:45...and on Sunday she woke up at 5:15...I said NO WAY are we getting up this early...so I got her back down 'til about 6 and then she was up for the day! We're not liking this early morning stuff much! We HAVE to figure out a way to get her sleeping a little later again! Oh! We got her a little slide this weekend! Actually, Aunt Ruth had it at her house and she gave it to us...finally, we have something to play with outside! Ha ha! It's kind of weird because she loved that same slide at the playground last weekend...it was the one she could climb up and go down all by herself...but yesterday she wanted nothing to do with it! Talk about moody...toddlers...geesh!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment