So yesterday...NOT the greatest day of my life! Work was long and boring, as usual. And I had a sore throat, which made it even less fun. Then I get all ready for my class, rush through dinner, leave the house early to go to Owens, get my parking pass, find out about ID cards, etc...then wait a while for my class to start at 8:15pm...there was another girl waiting too and we were both getting worried because at 8:15 there was no instructor in sight. She leaves to go check her campus email while I wait by the classroom...she comes back and tells me to go check my email because our class has been cancelled...not just for that night, but for the entire semester! So I check my email and sure enough, "this class has been cancelled due to low enrollment"...oddly enough my other class was cancelled due to the same reason too! GREAT. Oh and they didn't send that email until 4:45 pm...thanks for the notice people! UGH! So, I'm super ticked at this point...what am I going to do with the textbooks I ordered...what about the tuition and parking fees I've paid...when and where can I take my real estate classes now because Owens was the only place that offered them at a time I could actually go?!?! So, who knows...I can't even call and gripe at Owens today because I woke up with no voice...and I had to call off work! URGH URGH URGH!!! Ok...vent session over.
So today I'm home with Kaitlyn...she's being her usual cute self. I put a little bow in her hair today and she's actually kept it in...for hours...this is a new record folks! Some other new things...she can climb up her slide, sit down at the top and slide down all on her own! She looks like such a big kid doing this, it's nuts! Yesterday she kept wanting to go outside to play, but couldn't because of the rain...but she kept pointing to doors and windows saying "ow-siii". She's also been really into climbing on the dogs again...she uses them to climb on to get up on our couch...and this morning she got off our bed and was standing much taller than usual...because she got down onto Autumn! Good thing the dogs don't mind this too much! Let's see...what else...her 18 mo. check up got pushed back another week because of certain vac. she has to get again...so she's really going to be like 18.5 mo. at her check up! And that made me switch her 18 mo. pics to this Monday instead of the following Monday...which is fun, but I was hoping to give her another week to get the scar on her face healed up, plus she has a mosquito bite right between the eyes! Hopefully that should be gone though. Well, I think that's about it...she's napping right now so I'm going to go enjoy some quiet time too! :o)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment