Tomorrow she will be 18 months!! Time to start thinking about her 2nd birthday party! Ha ha! I can't believe she's 1 1/2 already...time is going way to quickly! I know I keep blogging about her talking, but lately she's just picking it up so quickly! Yesterday she kept repeating nearly everything we'd say...it was so cute because she obviously can't say everything we do, but she tries and it comes out all baby babble! Aunt Ruth = an-roof...table = bable...kitchen = ich-n...please = pee...outside = ow-siiii...that ones really funny! I think I'm officially to the point of not keeping track of words she says now...for a while I was doing really well with writing the word in her baby book, how old she was when she first said it, etc...now she's around 50-60 words that she really knows and says fairly clearly...but then there are a bunch more that she tries to repeat, but doesn't use them on her own yet, so how can I count those?! Ha!
Not much going on for our Memorial Day weekend...I'm working today, so it's Daddy-Daughter day for Wayne and Kaitlyn. He's off biking with her right now. Tomorrow it's church and then a cookout with some friends. And then Monday we may join Kaitlyn's buddy Gavin for a parade, but we'll see! Hopefully we can get some things done around the house and do some more yardwork too. Happy weekend! :o)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment