I think I'll update pre-weekend so it's not so much to update on Tuesday! Ha ha! So today I'm working 'til 4:30, then we're off to Christian's 1st birthday party!! I've heard there are going to be a bunch of toddlers there, so stay tuned for lots of pics from that! It should be really fun! Then we're headed over to Uncle Chris' house for a quick cookout. After that, it's jammie time for Kaitlyn, but we're putting her "to bed" in the car seat because I'm going to Dayton to visit my Mom for Mother's Day! Yeah, that was kind of a last minute decision! Ha! So, hopefully she'll transition well from the car seat to the pack-n-play when we get down there. Tomorrow, I'm sure we'll grab a yummy Mom's Day brunch some where and then do a little shopping...as long as the Molar Monster behaves!
Let's see...not a whole lot new the last few days...Kaitlyn's picked up a few more words...I can't even think of what they are right now! Isn't that awful?! I've been trying to keep track in her baby book, but now she'll just repeat them a few times, but she might not use them all the time, so I can't remember what all she's said! She's really into reading us books out loud lately...she'll sit there, point at the words and chatter away, turn the page and continue...it's cute. Same thing when she "talks" on the phone...she'll put it to her ear, say "hi", then a bunch of baby talk, and then "bye bye" and hang up! Ha ha...she definitely has the phone thing down! Well, I guess that's about it. Now I have to finish working, get a shower, get Kaitlyn ready, wrap a birthday gift, pack my stuff and Kaitlyn's stuff for our trip this weekend...and get on the road! What am I thinking?!! :o)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment