Wow! I swear we just had her 1st birthday party last weekend and here it is two months later already! Geeez! It seems like the last couple months have just flown by and Kaitlyn has changed and learned so much in that time! It also seems like my blogs have been a bit more frequent and all about her lately...it's just that she's doing something new daily and she's really showing off her personality now! So...time for a little disclaimer...if you want to read a blog about me or Wayne...this is probably not it! Ha ha! Sorry, but Kaitlyn has stollen the show for a while! She's just doing some really cute stuff lately and I feel like I have to write about it daily now! Ha ha! :o)
Yesterday began a new era in our household...the "you-better-shut-the-bathroom-door" era...Kaitlyn figured out how fun it is to flush the toilet! While this is good to know for potty training purposes, it is not good for our car keys, cell phones, toys, etc. So...we'll see how long until things start getting 'flushed' around here! She also has a new word, but it took me a few days to figure out what she was saying. When she first started saying "baby" everything was "baby"...same thing when she learned to say "doggie"...so the last week or so when I'd sit her up from changing her diaper she'd reach for the dirty diaper and say (what I thought was) "doggie"...well, I was mistaken! She is saying "dirty" which is what I always tell her when she reaches for her dirty diaper..."ew, that's dirty!" Ha ha! Yesterday she said it clear as day so there was no doubt about it! Too funny! She must feel pretty comfortable on her feet now as she is walking around flailing her arms like a silly person! The pink/white doggie doesn't seem to be as important anymore either, which is fine with me! Yesterday she was carrying around her little laptop computer, which made her look like a little businessman carrying a briefcase! Well, I could go on and on but I better stop now! This is such a fun time...although she does seem more like a toddler and less like a baby every day now! Kinda sad, but very fun! :o)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment