So, one of my 'mom' friends (Jen!!) has a blog called The Thankful List where she writes down things that she's thankful for...I thought I'd give that a try today, just for something different!
I am thankful that Kaitlyn is such an easy, flexible baby! She really puts up with a lot from us...running errands, play dates at crazy times, travel, etc. I am especially thankful that she is almost always a very good sleeper at night time. She's so good that I forget she's just a baby and I take her for granted sometimes.
I am thankful that Wayne picked up whole milk last night so I didn't have to go out in the blizzard!
I am thankful for lots of close friends and family who listen to me and back me up on my choices in rough times.
I am thankful for clearance racks (thank you crappy economy) because now Kaitlyn will have a bunch awesome clothes for the next year or so!
I am thankful for cell phones that have unlimited long distance so I can talk to my family for hours and hours and not worry about how long I'm on the phone. I am also thankful when my hubby calls just to say "Hi" because he knows how much I need it to get through my day!
I am thankful for hot chocolate this morning and left over pizza for lunch today...it's still good! Mmmm!
I am thankful to have such a wonderful babysitter for Kaitlyn (Aunt Ruth) and especially thankful that she is free! :o) She has taught Kaitlyn so many things and we love her!
I am thankful that my job lets me work at home. Because of this I don't feel like I'm missing out on Kaitlyn's life quite as much as if I had to go into the office...and I get to hear her babbling away while I'm working...what could be better than that?!
Finally, I am thankful for the internet...it gives me a job (blah blah blah) but most of all it saves me from my boring job during the day! He he! It has led me to so many 'mom' friends online and it lets me have 'adult human contact' during the day when I'm stuck in front of the computer!
So...there you have it...now, in the words of Jen..."What are you thankful for?" :o)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment