Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Miss The Internet!

You'll never believe what happened! Those darn bosses at work blocked all our internet sites! Can you believe that?! Don't they know I need some entertainment during the day, between calls?! I have become a superb multi-tasker and can do it all at once! :o) It sure does make it a bunch harder to keep up with everything like Facebook, blogs, pictures, email, chatting, etc...so, if I'm MIA for a while...that's why!

In a nutshell, here's what's been going on: Work as usual...whooptie doo! Friday night the girls had our annual Box-Can day...we make a Christmas dinner, but everything has to come from a box or a can...so, box mashed potatoes, canned veggies, box stuffing, etc...I know...doesn't sound that good, but it's not that bad and it's really fun to have like 8 girls in the same kitchen trying to throw it all together in like 20 minutes! Then we had our gift exchange and I got some neato stuff...yummy hot chocolate and a cool growth chart (Not for me, for Kaitlyn! I think I've been done growing a while now!) with spots for pictures of guess who...Kaitlyn! Very neato! We also watched this crazy movie called Monster...totally sick! It was a nice night out though...and Daddy was on baby-duty, so that was wonderful!

My latest thing is that I'm considering making the switch to cloth diapers (at least some of the time)...no no no, not the old fashioned kind that you have to pin and stuff...they make washable diapers now that look pretty close to disposables and either snap or velcro into place! So, I'm researching all about that...and my friend Amanda (AKA Gavin's Mommy) is letting me borrow one to try (THANKS!!)!! So, I may give that a shot when we're home on Monday...hopefully, we won't have any leaks and washing it will go well too...we shall see!

As for Kaitlyn...she's still been a little fuss-butt, but not too bad. She has felt a little warm the last couple days, but nothing over 99.5 so who knows...she's not acting super tired or in pain or anything...and she's been the bottomless pit lately too! Holy cow, can this little girl eat! She's also been making us laugh a lot lately...she's just so funny...Wayne keeps making fun of me because I keep video-ing stupid stuff, but she's just so freaking funny! The other night she kept taking Wayne's hat and putting it on and taking it off, over and over and then she'd walk around with it over her face and run into things! Then she'd lift the hat up, look at us to make sure we were watching her, give us a big grin and then do it all over again! And tonight she kept cuddling on the dogs and saying Doggie and giving them kisses! She's just really showing more and more personality lately...what a little ham!

Well, I think that's the update for now. The rest of the weekend is church and then nothing! WOO! It's kind of nice to not really have any plans! We're planning on watching the Commercial Bowl...I mean, Super Bowl....on Sunday...and that's about it! Happy Weekend!

No comments: