Well, not 'til tomorrow, but I still can't believe she's 17 months already! I know I say that every month, but time just goes too quickly! I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately...so I decided to change the pics on the top of the Shutterfly site to reflect a year ago (5 months old) and then current pictures! It's amazing how much she changes in just a year! At 5 months old she was a chubby little baby with a gummy smile and no hair! And now she's thinning into a toddler, she has 8.5 teeth and her hair is getting longer every day!
Anyways...Kaitlyn has been very busy lately! It seems like almost over night she's turned from a mellow, laid back baby to an "into-everything" toddler! The only thing she wants to do anymore is practice walking up and down the stairs, open door knobs and unload the kitchen cabinets! Give me a break kid! :o) Oh, she's also learned the fun of climbing up on things more now too. Yesterday she climbed up on this wicker bench we have and stood on it...yikes! It's like a whole new world opened up to her up there...time to baby-proof the "top half" of the house now too I guess! The last few days have been fun word-wise too...she now says "bubble" and "moon" clear as day! I just keep waiting for her to put more words together...she did it one time and that's it...like she forgot how or something. She also does "POP" goes the weasel and we're working on the "little teapot" song too! She can tip over, but can't do the handle or the spout yet. Anyways...the tantrums are definitely still present, but not as bad as on Monday...phew! She won't let me feel in her mouth, which makes me think her molar must still be coming through...geez, those things take forever!
Wayne has been SUPER busy with work the last couple of weeks. They have been working on remodeling this same house for like 6 weeks now and they're in a rush to get it finished by Sunday for the open house. So, he's been working super late every day on that (thanks honey, for working so hard!). We got a sitter last night so I could go over and help (wash windows, vacuum, etc)...I didn't mind helping but I was thinking "Dang, we rarely get a sitter...we should've went on a date!" Ha ha! So, now I'm trying to get off work Saturday to help tidy things up over there...and Sunday we're skipping church to hold the open house! Yeah yeah, I know...lol! Ok, I think that's about it...I can't wait to enjoy these 80 degree days this week!! I'm afraid to wear shorts though...my ultra white legs might blind someone! :o)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment