Happy Thursday! There's not much new to report today, but work is a bit slow so I thought I'd update the blog. I actually get tomorrow off because Aunt Ruth can't come over...so Kaitlyn & I will have a fun day together. Anyways, just wanted to jot down some of the new fun things that Kaitlyn is doing now. I'm going to have to figure out how to print off all these blog entries...it'd be a great addition to her baby book!
She's still very much into her vacuum cleaner...last night I was vacuuming and so was she and she kept following me around...it was cute, but she was right under my feet the entire time so it made it a little difficult! It just cracks me up how she moves from room to room like I do...it's a shame her play vacuum doesn't really 'suck' up the dirt! We'd have a pretty clean house between to two of us! She's also learning a couple new animal sounds...she does "hiss" for the snake and "rraaarrrrr" for the lion...that's funny because she kind of screams it! We're pretty sure she's starting to say "yeah" and "no" too...hmm...not sure how I feel about her saying "no" though! We don't use it very often with her, so hopefull we'll avoid the "no stage"...we'll see! Oh, this is funny too...I had the cloth diapers hanging on a drying rack and she pulled two of the paper liners off of it, crumpled them up, called them "dirty", took them over to the cupboard where the trash can is and threw them away! Doh, those are not trash! Ha ha! And she's back to eating pretty well again, which is good...now we just have to be sneaky when we open the pantry door because every time we get in there, she comes running saying "fish fish!" because she wants goldfish! It could be worse I guess...at least she's not saying "cookie"!
Last night we went to Red Robin with Kelly & Micah. Kaitlyn enjoyed her quesadilla's and so did Mommy & Daddy. When I put Kaitlyn to bed I realized that her little piggy wasn't in there (she always sleeps with him) and wondered how that'd turn out...she didn't seem to mind! Phew! She doesn't seem super attached to it, but she does sleep with it every night, so I'm glad she didn't seem to care that he was missing! Once she was asleep I snuck piggy back into her crib...just in case she woke up and wanted him! I feel like bedtime is great right now...but I'm kind of wondering if I should do away with her night light or her lulliby music...anyone have any thoughts on that?? Do you think I'm creating a problem with the night light and music? Or is it not a big deal? Kids...they keep ya guessing! :o)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment