Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Woo, it's the weekend! Well, almost (for me) anyways. Kaitlyn and I enjoyed my day off yesterday. I took her to the P'burg library to play, which is always fun. There was this little boy there (about 2 years old) who kept following her around, trying to give her his trains...he was super cute. Then a little girl came (about 13 months old) and she and Kaitlyn had fun trading toys back and fourth. It's not very often that Kaitlyn gets to play with a little girl! I think we spent most of our time there pulling books off the shelves though! She was in heaven with all those books to look at! It was nice to read something different for a change though, instead of the same book over and over like we do at home!

So...do the terrible two's start at like 16 months? He he...Kaitlyn has REALLY been throwing some fits lately! We're talking screaming, crying, back arching, kicking, the whole sha-bang! It doesn't happen that often (yet) and they don't last very long...but geeez! I think we have a little drama queen on our hands! Yesterday I was thinking that this must be a glimse at how the teenage years are going to be with her! Ha!

Well, hopefully we'll have a relaxing weekend...other than church on Sunday, we don't have anything planned...that I know of, anyways! So, I guess that's all for now...here are a couple pictures I took of Kaitlyn in the bath tub the other night...it's been a while since we've done bath pictures! Enjoy!
Check out this cute little grin!
Look! It's a shampoo mohawk! See? Kaitlyn REALLY does have more hair!

No comments: