Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Hodge Podge Update...

Just thought I'd hop on quickly and fill you (mainly the Grandparents!) in on the latest around here! Today Wayne & I both worked so Grandma Brennan got to watch Kaitlyn...thank you Grandma B! Kaitlyn got to play outside a bunch today...I think she got a little sun on her arms...oopsy, guess I should have put sunscreen on her! Doh! After work Kaitlyn and I walked to the park. As soon as the swings were in her line of vision, she got super excited and starting pointing and squealing at the swings! So, guess what we did for like 45 minutes?! Yup, SWING! The girl loved it! Then we walked back home, I dropped Kaitlyn off and then ran myself back to the park for a little jog...it was nice but I discovered that I'm super out of shape...yup, sitting on your bum all winter long tends to do that to ya! Anyways, I was happy to be able to enjoy the beautiful day for a few hours anyways.

What's Kaitlyn been up to? Let's see...she can now buckle her seatbelt to her high chair! Well, just the right side, not the left...but still! As long as she's not un-buckling it, I think we'll be ok! And I think she's starting to now shake her head "NO" now...kind of funny how all these "NO's" just showed up overnight it seems! She's also really starting to want to know what things are...she's saying lots of "Dis?" and "Dat?" lately. She's still throwing terribe two tantrums...she's quite the drama queen sometimes...but the good news is that the tantrums don't last very long...phew! And she's got a case of bum rash right now too...ugh! Well, that's about it I guess...nothing real exciting going on. We don't have much planned for this weekend again...I'm looking forward to that! :o)


Here's a pic of Kaitlyn doing what she does best...make a mess! She's very into unloading ALL (as in EVERY SINGLE ONE!) of her stuffed animals out of this bench...see?

No comments: