Another new not-so-fun development...she's starting to hit! UGH! She kind of swats at our faces, especially if she's not getting her way. So, now I'm trying to teach her to touch gently and not hit, etc...so, we'll see how this goes. Poo...here this whole time I thought we had a perfect little angel...turns out, that's not always the case! Total mind blow! Ha ha! So, I think time outs are in the very near future for her! We'll see.
Kaitlyn had another play date this weekend with our friends' niece Elsa. She is almost 13 months I think...it was fun to play with another little girl! They played nicely together and we had a good time. While there, Kaitlyn discovered that she can climb up on their couch, so she had a blast climbing off and on all night long...our couch at home is very high so she can't quite get her leg up on it, but she sure does try. Yesterday Kaitlyn and I had our typical girls day Monday...ran some errands and then met Daddy for lunch, so that was nice. We got Kaitlyn's little doll stroller out again and she kept trying to get in it herself...like she wanted to be pushed around in it I guess! It was really funny because the stroller is pretty tiny, so there's no way she would fit...but she kept maneuvering herself and the stroller around, trying anything to get her leg in the seat!
Well...I think that's about it...I'm ready for a short week...I took Saturday off so I'll actually be able to visit with my mom this weekend (usually she watches Kaitlyn and I work while she's up on Saturday's) so that'll be fun. Can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings! :o)
Here's Kaitlyn & Elsa playing together:
No comments:
Post a Comment