Kaitlyn is also becoming quite the 'little mother' to her doll babies. She feeds them a bottle now, rocks them in her arms and then walks them around in her little doll stroller...it's too stinking cute! I was 'feeding' her baby doll yesterday and then I put it on my shoulder to 'burp' it...well, then Kaitlyn tried to 'burp' it too, but it was more of a HIT so I said we better not burp baby! It's too much like hitting! So I'm trying to teach her to be gentle to the baby...maybe that'll help her with this whole hitting thing! She can be nice to the baby and she sort of rubs her cheeks to be nice...except she sometimes grabs baby by the hair to pull her out of the stroller! Ha ha! We still have to work on that one!
Bath time last night was pretty funny too...she figured out how to flip the drain to let all the water out! So, she kept doing that over and over...I almost had to re-fill the tub, but I got her washed quickly and let her let the water out for good! She thought that was very cool!
Ok, time to reminisce a little bit...here is Kaitlyn last Easter, just 4 months old! Look how chubby she was!!
And here is Kaitlyn this year at 16.5 months old. She looks like a 2 year old here! She's getting so tall! Does anyone notice that her dresses are almost the same?! Both pink gingham checks with ruffly sleeves! Ha ha...next year we better try something a little different! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment