Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy 5 Month Birthday to Kaitlyn!!

Wow! She is 5 months old today! Where has the time gone?! I was looking at our shutterfly site earlier (I am totally bored at work and don't feel motivated to work at all today!) and I can not believe how much she's changed, even in the last couple of months! It doesn't even look like the same baby we brought home from the hospital! She was so tiny then! *tear...sniff* We are surely having fun with her though...that must be why the time is going so quickly! Anyways, not much new with us lately...she seems to be teasing us with her new trick of rolling over...she doesn't want to show it off for us very much! We've been getting out for lots of strollering lately...the last week has been gorgeous here! Kaitlyn likes strollering, but usually she falls asleep before we return home. We are all excited for this weekend!! Grandma Maloch (and we think Aunt Barbara too!) is coming up for the weekend! YAY!! I can't wait and I'm sure Grandma can't either! It's been about a month since our visit to Dayton and I know Kaitlyn has changed so much just since then! Grandma is even going to babysit Saturday night so Wayne and I can have a REAL DATE NIGHT! A couple weeks ago we tried taking Kaitlyn on our date with us...that didn't work so well! So we are looking forward to this weekend! That's all for now! :o)